Saturday, June 19, 2010

Where To Buy Oster CryogenX Professional Animal Clipper Blade, Size # 4 Skip Tooth


I bought this to cut the thick hair of my Pompom. Works perfect going through the thick coat. It is a tad shorter than I wanted ( my Pompom loves it though ) but that is my fault. The only drawback that I can tell is that if the hair is longer than say 2" one might need to "trim down" the dogs coat before using this blade as it did not want to go through 4" hair for any reason. Again, though since I am not a professional, it may be just my learning curve. Blade temperature did not seem to hot to me or to my beloved pet. Compared to the generic blade I was using before, this blade is wonderful, and now both me and my Pom will look forward to the "summer shave" time.Get more detail about Oster CryogenX Professional Animal Clipper Blade, Size # 4 Skip Tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment