Monday, June 28, 2010

Bamboo Dog Nail Clipper with Styptic and File (Colors Vary) Best Quality


My previous experience with dog nail clippers has been with the guillotine type, which were terrible to use and generally did a very poor job. These scissor like clippers do the job nicely. I have a medium size dog (50 lbs) and trim my dog's nails after a bath. If you give the dog a bath first, the nails become softer and easier to trim, plus no splintering.

You will receive a random color. I got pink, and since I have a girl dog, she doesn't mind the pink. There is a place to store the styptic in the handle, but I just removed this as it's a challenge to remove if you need it. I have not needed the styptic after several nail trimmings. I don't really bother with the file either, but it is nice to have.

These have a plastic lever in between the handles that serves as a locking mechanism. Sometimes when I am trimming, the lever closes and locks the clippers. This is annoying but has not caused any real problem.

The clippers seem sturdy, and the metal cuts nicely. They fit into my hand nicely and are easy to control.

This style is far superior to the guillotine ones.Get more detail about Bamboo Dog Nail Clipper with Styptic and File (Colors Vary).

No comments:

Post a Comment