Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Metro Vacuum QD-1 Air Force Quick Draw 950-Watt, 1.3-HP Home Pet Dryer Top Quality


I have 4 Maltese dogs that I groom weekly which took me about 1 hour per dog with my own hair dryer. I searched and searched for a dryer that would save me time and decided upon this one. I felt since my dogs were small this was the best value for the money and for the size of my dogs. The dryer does put out the perfect temperature for the dogs (1 star) , not to hot and not to cool. It dries their coats so they are fluffy with no tangles (2 stars). I always comb my dogs out before bathing, even so I was surprised with the force of air that comes out that their hair didn't tangle. I was pleased with this and also how nice they looked after dried. It is easy to use (3 stars). On the down side, I don't see that I save that much time with this dryer over my own hair dryer, maybe a little but not as much as I was hoping. All my dogs HATE it. I figured they would get use to it. I have used this dryer on them several times and they are now ok with it until I get close to the heads. They try to get away, when that doesn't work, they just put their heads down trying to shut out the noise. I even tried leaving the cotton in their ears hoping that would help, but no luck. I put the dryer under the table, but that didn't help either Also one of the little legs on the bottom of the dryer broke off very easily so I will take one star off for that. I actually would give this dryer about a 2 1/2 stars. In the mean time I will keep looking for a dryer that is more dog friendly.Get more detail about Metro Vacuum QD-1 Air Force Quick Draw 950-Watt, 1.3-HP Home Pet Dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment