Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Andis 27370 Super 2-Speed Professional Animal Clipper This instant


Wow, you won't be disappointed!! The first clipper I bought was from K-Mart for around $25.00. It was terrible! I have a Shitzu and I had to keep going over and over his coat with that cheapo clipper, it just wouldn't do the job, and it got really hot pretty fast too. I bought this Andis clipper and clipping his fur was literally like running a hot knife thru butter! It's a lot quieter and doesn't get as hot as quickly as the cheapo clipper I previously bought. This clipper got the job done fast! I'm so glad I tried it, it will pay for itself in just a few uses as our groomer charges about $30.00 to groom him.Get more detail about Andis 27370 Super 2-Speed Professional Animal Clipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment