Thursday, June 10, 2010

Discount Andis 21485 Pro Pet Clipper Kit in Storage Case


If you are looking to shave your animal to save on their stress as well as your wallet, this is for you. However, it's not as do it yourself as you think but Andis makes it easy. I called them and spoke to their customer service about my cat (a long very fine hair Maine Coon with a nasty disposition). I told them that I had purchased a Wahl and an Oster that were absolutely awful although in their defense they were cheap, less than [...]. I decided to get a very expensive 2 speed clipper (about [...]) when the customer service rep told me that I didn't need it and to get the Pro Pet kit. She also said the blade size was very important, 10 was good for fine cat fur, a 7 for matted fur. In talking to her, I learned that you have to do this right. You have to oil the blades, religiously. You have to clean them. You have to trim your animal properly (following their instructions). Most importantly, you have to get the proper blade for your animals' fur. Lastly, the Pro Pet kit is for occassional use, not constant use. Don't spend more than 30 mins (really that's too long) on your cat. Keep the blade cool (I keep a soft gel pack) and oiled. Once you get some practice, you can really take the fur off. Plenty of Youtube video to watch to help you. These clippers take the fur off like a hot knife through butter. Happy Clipping!Get more detail about Andis 21485 Pro Pet Clipper Kit in Storage Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment