Monday, June 7, 2010

Everholder FURemover Brush and Mitt Combo (Colors Vary) This instant


I have tried everything I could think of to remove cat hair from my upholstery, short of shaving the cat.
At first I wasn't sure how to use the brush, but quickly found out that by using the squeegee portion of the brush
on the furniture, it not only completely removed the cat hair, it also picked up the fabric pills. It doesn't take much
pressure and short strokes work really well. My furniture looks brand new because it also raised the nap on the fabric.
You will have to vacuum up what the 'squeegee' removes. So, the $300 vacuum is still good for something! You can use it on
curtains and bedding as well. I tried it on my braided rug after vacuuming and couldn't believe the amount of cat hair that it picked up.
The cat does like the brush, but I would recommend brushing animals outside as the it doesn't hold the fur very well.
But, the brush does remove tons of loose fur from my cat.
The glove would probably be ok, except that my hands are too small for the glove size. Plus, it's a right handed glove and
I'm a leftie.
Besides being a great product, the price for the two items + shipping is very reasonable and Amazon shipped it amazingly fast.
Very pleased!Get more detail about Everholder FURemover Brush and Mitt Combo (Colors Vary).

No comments:

Post a Comment