Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cheapest Ontel One Sweep Pet Hair Remover Vacuum Attachment


Having 3 cats and 2 dogs equals pet hair..lots of it! I've tried many products and thought my answer was my hand held Dirt Devil, along with covering as much furniture as possible with sheets. A friend gave this to me to try and once I gave it a shot, I couldn't get enough. I was literally shocked that this little attachment worked the magic that it did!! The silicon rubberish head grips the hair and then with the vacuum constantly sucking up the hair, my furniture looked brand new again! I highly recommend it. I only gave it 4 stars because the universal adapters are a little tight to attach to the hose of my vacuum, but I managed with it only popping off a few times. That's ok, I'll take that little inconvenience in place of the wonderful job the attachment does.Get more detail about Ontel One Sweep Pet Hair Remover Vacuum Attachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment