Friday, June 11, 2010

HydroSurge RapidBath Dog Bathing System Order Now


For washing a dog, this has been the best unit I've found. It still isn't perfect, but it is the best. I know professional groomers have better units, but I'm not going to spend $500 or more dollars.

I've a got a standard poodle that can be hard to wash when he has a longer coat. After retrieving in the mud or running blinds in the water, his coat is filthy. The old system was wet him down, try to soap him up, and spray with more water because the shampoo was to thick. I found the water diluted the shampoo, and I reapplied more shampoo to try to penetrate the thick hair. The cycle was wet, apply shampoo, wet, apply more, and maybe do it again. (Remember, he is filthy. It's a good thing retriever training is fun.)

This unit dispenses a small amount of shampoo while washing. I don't excessively dilute the shampoo I've applied, and don't need to reapply shampoo.

The amount of shampoo it is designed to apply internally isn't enough needed to was my dog effectively no matter how short his coat.

Another nice feature is the type of fitting it uses. It is for hose bibs. You can use it in the backyard, or use the supplied attachment for the shower. When the weather is warmer, I use the hose bib fitting at the training grounds and connect it to a hose to wash my dog in the field.

The manufacturers won't like to hear this, but I'm still using the original shampoo cartridge that came with the unit 1 year ago. I don't want to use their shampoo. When the cartridge was empty, I use a cooking syringe designed to inject meats. The diameter of the blunt needle supplied is narrow enough to slide inside the cartridge opening, and I fill it with a shampoo I like. The syringe is the type one would buy to inject meat with vegetable oils when cooking.

At some point I'll need to buy another shampoo cartridge, but this one is still going strong.Get more detail about HydroSurge RapidBath Dog Bathing System.

No comments:

Post a Comment