Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mars Coat King Stripper 10 Blade Medium Immediately


I purchased this item after reading about it from a blog on Cairn Terriers. We bought a Cairn in Nov of 2009 and really wasn't sure on how to take care of his coat.
I tried the plucking and realized that would take forever and it even started me on a bad habit of doing it whenever Jock walked by!! Not good for me or him.
I definitely want to try to keep the coarse coat he has so this was a suggestion that interested me.
I have used it twice and couldn't believe all the hair that came out in a manner of two minutes. How easy can you get? He doesn't like to be brushed, but he doesn't mind this at all.
So glad I purchased. Well worth the money when you consider one visit at a groomer would be more than the cost of the rake.Get more detail about Mars Coat King Stripper 10 Blade Medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment