Thursday, June 17, 2010

"DermaPet" MalAcetic Shampoo for Dogs and Cats (16oz) Best Quality


When we got our Yorkie mix he had such a bad dry skin condition that he had dandruff type flakes all the time. When I took him to the groomer for the first time she bathed him in oatmeal shampoo thinking that it would help. Well that made it worse! So when I told her she said to switch him to this shampoo because it is soap-less. It worked miracles! The first time I bathed him it cleared his skin right up and the itching stopped. It says to lather the dog up and leave it on 5-10 mins before rinsing. I did that the first time but now that his skin is under control I just leave it on a minute or two before rinsing when I bathe him now. The vet told me it was good to keep using it too because soap-less shampoo is better for them and doesn't strip their topical flea meds off as quickly as regular shampoo does. It has a very light apple scent to it and leaves the dog smelling fresh and cleaned but not "perfumed". I can not say enough good about this product.Get more detail about "DermaPet" MalAcetic Shampoo for Dogs and Cats (16oz).

No comments:

Post a Comment