Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where To Buy HydroSurge Rapid Bath Equine Bathing System


I have an Akita which has two, very thick coats of fur. They shed only twice a year, but my dog takes about 6 months to shed each time, lol. I had taken him to a groomer when he was only 3 months old hoping to get him used to it, but that was not to be as he was to aggressive for anyone handling him but us. At any rate, I spend about 6 months brushing him out and he only gets a bath when the temps outside get over 90 because I only had outside faucets (cold water). I've tried dry soap, just not the same.

So when I saw this item, I was skeptical but I'm here to tell ya, everything they claim is true! I found a faucet adapter (that was a feat all in its own because universal adapters fit every faucet but mine) got the water luke warm and hooked up this contraption. The dog lathered up real nice and I was able to soap ALL parts of him with no arguments, lol! With a push of a button, I rinsed him completely. He smells wonderful and it only took about 5-10 minutes because like I said, he has a double, very thick coat. I can also see and feel that the soap and water got down to his scalp. My dog is very happy and clean, and I am over the moon. I can finally give him a bath without all the fuss we used to go through. I will definitely give him baths more often due to how easy it is to use this product and I now have the cooperation of my dog! He too loves this item!


Get more detail about HydroSurge Rapid Bath Equine Bathing System.

No comments:

Post a Comment