Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Buy Fresh Wave Pets 035 64 oz Gel Crystals


The larger size of this Fresh Wave Pets odor eliminator container is very convenient. I've had a relatively good experience using it, and odors from my cat's litter box are virtually eliminated however I've noticed that without good air flow (e.g. using a fan), that this product does not seem to be very effective. There is a slight trace odor left by it but it is not unpleasant and barely noticeable after a few days.

I have the top of the container open and also poured the gel crystals into a few bowls, placing them nearby. I am looking for other solutions at this time and depending on which one or more works well, may reorder this.Get more detail about Fresh Wave Pets 035 64 oz Gel Crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment