Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ingenious Nail Grinder Kit This instant


I have had two of these. I really liked the way it feels in my hand, and the fact that it is electric. It is much nicer than the Oster electric nail grinder, and I think it is a little bit more quiet. I bought this because the Dremel cordless only lasts me through maybe 3 dogs at my salon before I have to switch out and recharge, and sometimes only lasts me through one nail grind on a large breed, for ex a Mastiff-VERY inconvenient and inefficient, a problem that was solved by using an electric grinder. Unfortunately, the Master Grooming Tools nail grinder has a faulty resistor. My first one I had for a little under a year before it started getting sluggish and turning off at random. A week after the symptoms, it died. I didn't save the receipt, stupidly, because there is a one yr warranty (Which doesn't cover "normal wear and tear" btw, and they would have classified my problem under that according to the service rep I spoke to after the fact). Well, I bought a second one in January, and the first week of March I took it out to use and it just didn't turn on- no signs of dying this time. I called the company I ordered it from to ask if I could just exchange this for the cordless Dremel, and they were nice enough to do so. Refunded me my money, told me to keep it (instead of sending it back and having to pay shipping on that) and then sent me the Dremel, free of service charge. (Kudos Petedge for great customer service!)While I still prefer this electric grinder over the cordless Dremel, I can't be out a tool for a week or two at a time. My handyman took my two broken Master Grooming Tools apart and the resistor was completely fryed (oddly, on my new one) and dislodged on my older one. Good thing that came out of this- he just reconnected the resistor on my older one and it works again- for how long, we shall see.Get more detail about Ingenious Nail Grinder Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment