Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where To Buy Everyday Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Dog Conditioner,Jasmine Vanilla for Fine, Silky and Tangle-Prone Hair, 16.9oz


I've tried paul mitchell and every expensive dog conditioner on the market. They all smelled like chemicals or had no smell at all. They left my dog feeling like an oily mess and felt like I had to rinse him off for hours. Then I tried isle of dog...This is only conditioner that rinsed off really good and left no residue. It smells like heaven and works super great. It left our dog feeling super soft and smelling great for about 4 days. Its an amazing product and I cant wait to use the higher end products. It works great with everyday isle of dog shampoo and spray system.Get more detail about Everyday Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Dog Conditioner,Jasmine Vanilla for Fine, Silky and Tangle-Prone Hair, 16.9oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment