Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oster Power Bather Best Quality


I was hesitant about buying this item because it was expensive. I am glad I splurged and purchased this item. It makes bathing my dogs an easy quick process. I have two dogs (border collie and german shepherd). It takes me approx. 10 minutes to shampoo, condition, and rinse each dog. You don't even have to use your hands to scrub the dirt with a towel. This device has a high pressure hose( you can adjust the pressure) that get down in between the dog's skin and fur and lifts out the dirt. It does it in a massage like way. My dogs love the sensation because they are still and seem to be relaxed while I am doing it.

How it works? You simply place the pump in a tub or a sink where you are planning on bathing the dog. You run about two-three inches of water. Sit the pump in the water and turn it on. There is also an air controlled foot pump where you step on it to turn it off or on. The pump keep recirculating the water to clean the dog. I simply add a capful of shampoo to the water and the pump mixes it and sucks it up to the high pressure hose. When I am finished shampooing I let the water out and put clean water to rinse thoroughly.

I hated giving my dogs a bath and this pump makes everything so much easier. It is expensive but I think with use over time it would make up the costs.Get more detail about Oster Power Bather.

No comments:

Post a Comment