Saturday, August 21, 2010

Andis 23410 Deluxe Pet Kit Get it now!


I bought this clipper as a replacement for a friend whose previous Andis clipper I had borrowed (and my dog had bitten through the cord :-{ ). I patched the old cord, and was able to use it successfully 2-3 times. This week, we tried both the new and used clippers on four different dogs of various sizes and hair types -- and neither will trim more than a minute bit hair off any of the dogs. Very frustrating. I could understand if the older clipper had a dull blade, but the new clipper had exactly the same problem (and it has been used less than 8-10 times), rendering it unusable. When the clipper worked, it worked well -- but not working after a handful of uses is unacceptable.

Get more detail about Andis 23410 Deluxe Pet Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment