Sunday, August 22, 2010

Conair "Doggie Clipper" 18-Piece Home Grooming Kit Immediately


I decided to get clippers to try on my 2 Pomeranians. They get so ridiculously fluffy that I need to thin out their coats and trim them from time to time. I also bought this kit for all the attachments and for its good price. You get a lot for your money.

I used different combs for each dog and found that the motor was powerful enough to get the job done and can work through thick Pommie coats. This set is likely not ideal or heavy-duty enough for professional groomers but for the family pets, these work nicely. I have no "professional experience" grooming dogs, aside from taking care of our pets for 27 years, but using these clippers was a breeze and my dogs looked great! I watched the short instructional DVD because this was my first time handling clippers and it was quite helpful. Much easier than trying to scissor-trim my dogs.

My set doesn't get used frequently (about once a month). This set is great to use in the months between professional groomings and more often in the summer to help my dogs stay a little cooler. So, my rating is "probably not the best, but good enough for us!"Get more detail about Conair "Doggie Clipper" 18-Piece Home Grooming Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment