Sunday, August 1, 2010

Low Price FurBuster Deluxe Grooming Set for Dogs 810243


I bought this Bamboo FurBuster brush two years ago. It has been a LIFESAVER with our corgi who has an undercoat and sheds like crazy! It also works really well on both of our cats - one with fine thin long fur, and the other with really thick fuzzy short fur. I don't use this brush often because it can be challenging to get our pets to sit still long enough for a good grooming session, but when I do use it I am always so impressed with the giant pile of fur I can build up in a matter of minutes. It really works well - definitely as well as the other popular brand that usually sells for a lot more. Highly recommended!Get more detail about FurBuster Deluxe Grooming Set for Dogs 810243.

No comments:

Post a Comment