Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cheapest 12 Pack Dog and Cat Grooming Muzzles, Groomers Muzzle Set


This is a great muzzle set for any groomer. The quality of the muzzles is obvious as they are well constructed and have adjustable straps. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because once you get up to the XL sizes, the muzzles don't really make sense (for example, the 4XL size I got is noticably larger than the 5XL size, and the 3XL looks almost identical to the 4XL.) Still, this price is a steal and there's no way you could purchase 12 muzzles individually and even come close to staying under $20. I feel confident that with this set I can find the right size for any dog or cat that I'm working with. Thanks for the great deal!Get more detail about 12 Pack Dog and Cat Grooming Muzzles, Groomers Muzzle Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment