Friday, August 27, 2010

Cheap Happy Tails Spa Fur Butter (Or for Worse) - An Ultra-rich Deep Conditioning Treatment for Dry, Damaged or Long Coats


This stuff is amazing and it smells good (light scent herbal minty). I wash my labradoodle with an oatmeal shampoo and follow with this conditioner. I leave the conditioner on about 5 minutes and comb it through and massage it into her skin. She is inevitably itch free after every bath. (note: she suffers from seasonal allergies and swims in ocean weekly). I've tried every herbal, ultra conditioner and this one supercedes all the others. 8oz lasts about 6months (bathing every other week) on my large dog (80lb) as i don't over saturate her with it. It does take a little longer to rinse thoroughly, but well worth it to see my girl itch free.Get more detail about Happy Tails Spa Fur Butter (Or for Worse) - An Ultra-rich Deep Conditioning Treatment for Dry, Damaged or Long Coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment