Friday, August 20, 2010

"Bamboo" CAT Rotating Fine Tooth Comb Order Now


I have multiple cats and purchased two of the Bamboo CAT rotating Fine Tooth Combs. They work well for combing a long haired cat but I purchased it to have a long and short handle and the handle will not slide open on either of the ones I purchased.

I forced the handle to slide to the longer position on one comb using tools but have to leave it open. If I close it I am not able to open it again without forcing it with tools. I contacted the product customer service who said I could ship it back and they would replace it. I thought there might be some special way to open them that I was missing. They didn't have any additional instructions to offer that work. I have sprained my shoulder a couple of times trying to slide the handle. They offered to replace the combs. Not worth the cost of shipping since I don't know if new ones would be any different.Get more detail about "Bamboo" CAT Rotating Fine Tooth Comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment