Sunday, August 15, 2010

Buying HydroSurge Conditioner for Pets and Horses, Ultra Soothing Oatmeal, Apple Scented, 16-ounces


My dog tends to get itchy dry skin and flakes and I had been looking for something beneficial to use on her for some time. So many products for animals are full of ingredients that are more hazardous than helpful I had been concerned about what I was going to use.

So far, I have been very happy with the HydroSurge Ultra Soothing Oatmeal Hair Conditioner for Pets and Horses. While she wasn't the biggest fan of sitting in the tub with me for the seven or so minutes it took to leave in and do it's work, she hasn't had a flake since we've used it and she hasn't been scratching nearly as often as she was.

Luckily I have a small dog so the waiting period was not as difficult, I can imagine a larger animal would be tough to corral in long enough to use it as directed. Still, it has made a very genuine improvement on my dog's skin, and coat and overall quality of life. I say it was well worth it.Get more detail about HydroSurge Conditioner for Pets and Horses, Ultra Soothing Oatmeal, Apple Scented, 16-ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment