Tuesday, October 19, 2010

St. Jon Kitty Korner Komber Self Grooming Aid with Catnip Best Quality


I have four cats; one of them is CONSTANTLY rubbing his cheeks against EVERYTHING - so I mainly purchased this item for him. I placed the Korner Komber in an area the cats frequently walk through, at a height that would be the most comfortable for them - they NEVER, ever use it! I even put some catnip in it - still nothing - even though they love catnip. I'm so surprised they don't like this. I should have returned it, but I was hoping they would eventually come around to using it. Well, I've had it for almost 2 1/2 years now and it still gets no use. I'm glad other people's cats like it.Get more detail about St. Jon Kitty Korner Komber Self Grooming Aid with Catnip.

No comments:

Post a Comment