Friday, October 22, 2010

Shop For Unleash PureJoy Shed and Dander Shampoo


Packing - very sturdy bottle. The opening hole has a stopper so that the contents don't drip out unless squeezed which works well. Very sturdy cap.

Fragrance - very stuble. Smells refreshing.

Lathering - lathers very well. a little bit will go a long way compared to the Perfect Coat for puppies that I used to use. I use about (give or take) 50% less than I had to with Perfect Coat and it lathers and feels as if it cleanses much better.

What it did for my pup - his coat feels significantly softer days after his bath with PureJoy. it was incredible. i couldn't stop touching him!

What it did for my pup's shedding and dander control - i've only given him 2 or 3 baths so far with this shampoo (he has a bath every 2 weeks). as far as shedding, i don't see a difference (i feed him blue buffalo and in the past few weeks started to feed him sardines about once a week). as far as dander, i have noticed a different as my mom is mildly allergic to dog dander and she has not had a runny nose/sneezing as often lately.Get more detail about Unleash PureJoy Shed and Dander Shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment