Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Avoderm Natural Oatmeal Pet Shampoo Get it now!


I have a 16 week old labradoodle with a nonshedding fleece coat (similiar to a poodle). This product was recommended to me by a vet tech. So far, I'm very pleased with the product. It has not irritated my puppy's skin nor damaged his fur. It leaves his fur soft and rinses easily. I really enjoy the scent. It's a light fragrance that isn't overpowering. You only notice it when you pick up the puppy. I've smelled many shampoos for dogs and most have either a strong perfume smell, herbal smell, fruit smell or medicated scent - all of which do not appeal to me. I'll continue usng this product as well as try other products in this line.Get more detail about Avoderm Natural Oatmeal Pet Shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment