Friday, October 1, 2010

Buy Oster Universal Comb Attachment Blade Guard, Size # 0 for Oster Professional Animal Clippers


I purchased an Oster pet trimmer and this comb because I thought it would provide a safer (i.e. no skin cuts)neater, closer, cleaner cut for my cats. I tried using the clipper with the comb and without the comb and I cannot tell the difference in the end result. I did notice a remarkable difference in the time it took to complete the cut -- using the comb takes twice as long to clip than not using the comb; perhaps it's my lack of skill using a clipper but I suspect that most pet owner reading this review probably don't have a lot of experience cutting pet fur either. You can always buy this comb after buying a clipper if you think you need it.Get more detail about Oster Universal Comb Attachment Blade Guard, Size # 0 for Oster Professional Animal Clippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment