Monday, October 4, 2010

Save Isle of Dogs Coature No. 33 Coarse Coat Dog Shampoo for wire or crisp coats, 1 liter


I am a groomer in CT and I have a new client who rescued a Cairn Terrier. Poor little Fenway was abused and badly cared for. His coat WAS a cotton mess. His very sweet owner just wants a happy dog. My view is that a happy dog is a confident well groomed dog. I used this shampoo and treated his coat like a terrier, gently carding both before & after his bath. I used #33 for his shampoo and Heal conditioner and you can see the transformation in both Fenway's coat and confidence. Thank you Isle of Dogs!
Colleen
Fenway's Grateful Groomer
Angel Paws Dog Grooming & Spa
Branford, CTGet more detail about Isle of Dogs Coature No. 33 Coarse Coat Dog Shampoo for wire or crisp coats, 1 liter.

No comments:

Post a Comment