Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Purchase Crazy Pet Green Apple Grooming Spray


I've been searching high and low for a crisp apple scent to match the crisp apple hydrosurge shampoo (too bad hydrosurge doesn't make cologne to match their shampoos!) and this smells perfect. Numerous other brands that I have tried either smell like candy, sour apple, or just downright stink(biogroom for ex) One other brand makes a nice apple scent, but when it is sprayed on the dog, you can't smell it! This is so light and pleasant, it is perfect, and it makes my dog smell great. It also smells like just like this really great crisp "red delicious" apple candle that I have from the "White Barn Candle Co". I love this cologne!!! When I smell it I just want to go "ahhhhh".Get more detail about Crazy Pet Green Apple Grooming Spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment