Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Isle of Dogs Coature No. 63 Detangle Conditioning Mist for Matted Dog Hair, 8.4 oz.


I have 5 Havanese in show coats and they play with each other all the time, matting their hair up pretty good. I have tried just about everything on the planet but still managed to lose a lot of hair when they had some bad mats. The only thing I found that worked better was a very expensive aerosol dematting spray that is no longer available anywhere. You need to be patient and let the product soak into the hair before trying to brush it. Also, I have found that if I use my emergency dematting brush from Les Pooches (the red handled one), that the combination of the two really make short work of the dematting with very little hair loss. After using, it seems to help keep the mats from returning. I gave it four stars because of having used the aerosol mist that worked better. So if and when that is available again, this will be what I will use from now on.Get more detail about Isle of Dogs Coature No. 63 Detangle Conditioning Mist for Matted Dog Hair, 8.4 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment