Sunday, July 18, 2010

Skunk-Off Shampoo - 8 oz Right now


I live in a very isolated area; you might say way out in the woods most of the time. I have four dogs and the countryside near and far is crawling with skunks (among other numerous critters). My dogs, for reasons unknown to me love consorting with these skunks. Normally they are all four quite bright but there is something about skunks that they just cannot resist. Now these dogs are basically sissified house pets so the option of leaving them outside when they have an encounter of the third kind with the skunks in not viable. Needless to say I give dog baths quite frequently due to their obvious obsession.

This stuff works! It works much better than the cans and cans of tomato juice I use to use. For the two smaller short haired dogs one bathing is enough. The two larger, longer haired dogs need a double dose...bit it works!

Now if you buy this product at the local vet you pay an absolute fortune. I purchase it six bottles at a time and make sure I have a supply in the house and ALWAYS have a couple of bottles with me on extended camping trips. The price here is rather amazingly low and well worth paying the shipping, if indeed it is required.

Skunk Off seems to be as mild as baby shampoo so there is no eye irritation. As the directions state though, you really need to get this stuff worked down into the skin, between the toes....you need to hit every part of their bodies. I have a large metal tub which I use outside to eliminate as much as possible contamination in the house.

I also have a confession to make. Please do not hate me for this. My sister often crashes at my place. She is a very heavy smoker and even though she is not allowed to smoke in my house, or apartments when I am there, she comes in unannounced reeking of tobacco. Her hair is horrible! Anyway, last summer, as she was sleeping, I snuck into her bathroom and poured just a wee bit of this stuff in her shampoo bottle! Do you know, it actually worked! She cleaned up right pretty!

Anyway, I do highly recommend this product. If skunks are a problem in your area and you have weak willed dogs, then this shampoo is worth its weight in gold. If you have a smelly sister, it is worth even more.

Get more detail about Skunk-Off Shampoo - 8 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment