Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shop For Fresh N Clean Oatmeal N Baking Soda Shampoo 18Oz


I have tried all kinds of dog shampoos. This is the best! I have the world's smelliest cocker spaniel, complete with contact dermatitis and chronically infected ears. This shampoo lathers up and he smells wonderful afterwards. I put some shampoo on each of my hands and put his ear flap inbetween and rub my hands together to wash his ears outside and inside (NOT in the canal of course!) and he smells great for a week. You know that's a long time for a dog! He doesn't seem to mind it! I tried a coal tar shampoo and he, the whole house, and I, smelled like sulphur for 2 weeks! So buy this! The price is right and I am sure that you will be happy like we are!
Get more detail about Fresh N Clean Oatmeal N Baking Soda Shampoo 18Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment