Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shop For Veterinarian's Best Oatmeal Flea Relief Dog Shampoo, 8oz


Silly me...I misunderstood the purpose of this shampoo. It is primarily for the temporary relief of your poor pet's post-flea experiences. It is not preventative. I have since gotten myself more informed on the use of natural and effective ways to help prevent your pet (and home) from becoming a place habitable for fleas.
It worked ok...still had to use an additional spray. I have a very sensitive-skinned mini-Schnauzer. ONE flea makes him miserable...much less a few. He has skin allergies in general, and changing his diet has been the biggest helper of all. Get yourself educated on what is in your commercial dry and soft pet foods, even the expensive ones...your eyes WILL be opened!!Get more detail about Veterinarian's Best Oatmeal Flea Relief Dog Shampoo, 8oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment