Thursday, November 25, 2010

Isle of Dogs Coature No. 18 Black Coat Evening Primrose Oil Dog Shampoo, 1 liter This instant


I have been a professional groomer for 38 years. I purchased, since they would not give out samples at the dog show, two 8.4 oz bottles to try. All of us, after washing the third dog had hands that were red and raw. All the dogs coats were dry and dull and as the owner, had so many customer complaints that on my day off I had to go back in and rebath all the dogs in the old shampoo. I have since found a wonderful line called Nature's Specialties that has a very large selection for any breed or coat dog or cat. Isle of Dogs is nothing but hype and both bottles were returned.Get more detail about Isle of Dogs Coature No. 18 Black Coat Evening Primrose Oil Dog Shampoo, 1 liter.

No comments:

Post a Comment