Tuesday, November 2, 2010

After Bath Rinse Solution, 16 oz. Review


I wash my three very heavily coated Tibetan Mastiff show dogs several times a month. Their coats are quite a challenge with respect to tangling and matting during the shampooing/grooming process. A friend with Tibetan Mastiffs recommended After Bath Rinse and swore she could get a COMB through her TMs after using. Yeah, right....I had to see this for myself. Well, it's true, the detangling and conditioning properties are amazing and it definitely DOES NOT add weight or greasiness to the coat. I can get a comb through my dogs' coat now, too - even many days after use.

This is a great product - it will go along way to saving coat and it also provides sun protection. It is a good value in regard to price as well.Get more detail about After Bath Rinse Solution, 16 oz..

No comments:

Post a Comment