Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oster Pro-Cord/Cordless Light Duty Animal Trimmer This instant


I bought this trimmer and used it literally once per month on two dogs for small areas and touch-ups. After six months the battery would simply not recharge enough to allow me to use it for more than 8-10 minutes at a time. In other words after a dozen short periods (15-20 minutes each) of usage the battery will not recharge properly. That is appalling. It is a nice trimmer and would be quite useful if it worked properly. I have tried to get some joy out of Oster but they keep telling me that nothing can be wrong or send it - at my cost - into a service center for a month or two. What good is that? Use a trimmer for 6 months - service it for two?Get more detail about Oster Pro-Cord/Cordless Light Duty Animal Trimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment