Saturday, September 18, 2010

Purchase Andis 22525 Cord/Cordless Pet Clipper in Hard Case


I bought these pet clippers to try to save money on grooming my dog after I was laid off. Unfortuntely, the clippers did not work well at all -- thus, I lost money. I even had a professional try them to determine if it was the clippers or the operator (me...) The professional groomer confirmed they do not work well because they lack the power needed.

Since these didn't work at all, I ended up taking my dog back to the groomer. Eventually I bought a pair of second-hand clippers from my hair dresser that were much more powerful. I use the clippers she sold me for touch ups and grooming in between appointments with the professional groomer.

Although the Andis brand has a good reputation in general, I would NOT recommend these cordless clippers. If you really want to do it yourself, don't invest in these -- it was just a waste of money!Get more detail about Andis 22525 Cord/Cordless Pet Clipper in Hard Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment