Sunday, September 26, 2010

Earthbath All Natural Light Color Coat Brightener Shampoo, 16-Ounce Best Quality


I have never written a product review before, but this Earthbath shampoo for light colored coats is terrific! I bought it to use on my very light coated, (almost ivory color), yellow lab and she looked beautiful after her bath. The shampoo smells great, very light and natural herbal lavender scent, no strong perfume fragrance here. Beware, it does not lather much, but from what I understand, the chemicals that make soaps and shampoos lather a lot are often very harsh, can be irritating to the skin and do not biodegrade when rinsed down the drain. It worked into the hair-coat nicely and rinsed very thoroughly leaving no sticky residue behind. I think the advertised natural brighteners and color enhances actually work too. My dog's coat was soft, shiny, and very bright after she was dried and groomed. Also, the shampoo did not seem too drying on my hands as I worked with it and the gentle fragrance left my bathroom smelling clean and fresh rather than like wet dog which is what I have experienced in the past. I used this in combination with Earthbath Deodorizing Spritz in the Lavender scent which I applied to the damp coat before drying and grooming. This too is a great product and I use regularly between baths to freshen her up a bit so it works great on dry coats too. Overall, fantastic product and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves their pooch.
Get more detail about Earthbath All Natural Light Color Coat Brightener Shampoo, 16-Ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment