Monday, September 13, 2010

ALLERPET/C FOR CATS 12 OZ. Get it now!


I bought this product to see if it would help with my husband's allergies, which have always been severe. It really works! It's also easy to use. Just make sure you reapply it weekly and to always precede the application with a good brushing or de-shedding session (I like to use the FURminator).

One bit of advice: rather than use a washcloth, I would recommend using one of those soft terrycloth bath mitts that you are sold at drugstores. Another alternative might be a lightweight cotton glove or mitten. Washcloths are too big and floppy, and my cat doesn't like the floppiness at all. A terrycloth bath mitt conforms nicely to your hand, and it won't flop around the cat's body.
Get more detail about ALLERPET/C FOR CATS 12 OZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment