Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cheapest Metro Vacuum MB-3 Air Force Master Blaster 4.0-Peak HP Motors Commercial Power Pet Dryer


I have three dogs over 70 pounds with dense undercoats. I take them swimming at least three times a week in a pond close by my house, and when we get home, they take turns in the yard getting dried with the blower. They really enjoy it, and it has dramatically reduced the amount of shedding issues I've had in the past. My main concern was the noise of the machine, so we had to work past that with some postitive reinforcement--treating them when they were near the machine . . . I struggled with paying so much, but as much as I use it and it's reduced shedding, it's worth it for me.Get more detail about Metro Vacuum MB-3 Air Force Master Blaster 4.0-Peak HP Motors Commercial Power Pet Dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment