Saturday, September 25, 2010

Full Body Grooming Restraint Double Loop Red Order Now


I bought this double loop to make grooming my shih-tzu easier. He had way too many bad experiences (got cut almost every time) when I took him to groomers. About 5 yeas ago, I decided to groom him myself. Of course, he was nippy..who wouldn't be after being cut so many times, so he was difficult to groom. I got him over most of the nippiness, but he'd always sit down when I needed to work on his behind. I decided to buy some grooming equipment (this double loop, 36" Clamp On Grooming Arm,and Everything Dog Grooming Book: All you need to help your pet look and feel great! (Everything Series). I improvised a grooming table, see my other reviews) to help me out. I use one noose most of the time. When I'm ready to work on his backside I use both. It's so much easier to groom him now, but I still have trouble getting his belly.
Be careful when you put on the waist loop, avoid the dog's private areas. Otherwise, 'Ouch!' if you know what I mean.Get more detail about Full Body Grooming Restraint Double Loop Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment