Friday, May 28, 2010

Shop For FURminator deShedding Supplement for Dogs, 32 Ounces


I have a 8 month old yellow lab who sheds like there is no tomorrow. I was vacuuming every day just to keep up with the hair everywhere. I started using this and noticed a significant decrease in shedding after about 3 weeks. I've now been using it for about 2 months and it is AMAZING to see the difference in the amount of hair that is left on your clothes after playing with him. It used to be that one hug would leave me covered, now I can play and wrestle with him and I only have a little hair left on my clothes. I have been recommending this product to everyone I know, it is truly amazing! His coat is also super shiny and VERY soft. It's softer than his hair was when he was a little pup. Amazon definitely has a great price for the product too, I was paying about $25 at the store.Get more detail about FURminator deShedding Supplement for Dogs, 32 Ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment