Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cheap Andis 21420 Pro-Animal Detachable Ceramic Blade Clipper Kit


I was sharing my clippers which are also Andis with my dog, but I had to keep stopping and constantly oiling them. When I got this you should have seen my girlfriend's eyes when this went right through his double mixture coat. When he swims you literally squeeze out a gallon of water from him, and still these clippers go right through him. The blade that comes with it (I believe a #10) works really well, but as others stated is very short. Since this haircut was the first one since the end of summer I went with it and filled a garbage can with his fur(oiled only twice). I did order other blades but they don't seem too work as well, and I think that it is the blades and not the clippers.

Changing the blades and cleaning it are so easy I am ready to start sharing with him again, and getting rid of my other clippers.Get more detail about Andis 21420 Pro-Animal Detachable Ceramic Blade Clipper Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment